Not all dogs are the same, take time to evaluate the specific need for your pet, and dose accordingly.
Watch for signs of improvement and activity level and increase or decrease the dose accordingly.
***Speak to your family veterinarian about the suggested dosing for your pets’ personal needs***
- Free from heavy metals, mold, toxins, pesticides, and residual solvents
- Third-Party ISO certified lab tested
- Grown in the Colorado Sunshine
- Less than .3% THC as stated by the Department of Agriculture
- Pharmacist Formulated
- Recommended by Veterinarians